Leaking Roof Repair
Expert Leaking Roof Repair in Brisbane
Your roof is your first line of defence in protecting your home or business premises from the elements, keeping you safe. Leaks are a common problem whether you live in a house, apartment or condo or any other property with a roof above you. Delays in repair could turn minor issues into costly roof replacement. Addressing leaks immediately will prevent further damage and increase your roof´s lifespan.
You may be tempted to repair a roof leak yourself, but this isn´t a DIY project. Professionals spot problems quickly and have the right tools and training to fix them.
Pro Roof Restoration Brisbane offers fast, effective and long-lasting roof leak repair for Brisbane homes and businesses.
We are a specialist team of experienced roofing technicians in Brisbane that repair and maintain all types of roofs, from tile to metal. Since we started our business, we have helped hundreds of homeowners and business owners fix their leaking roofs.
We have the knowledge and equipment to fix all kinds of roof leaks no matter the scale of the problem. And being local to Brisbane, we can get to you quickly if there is an urgent problem that needs repairing.
Common Signs Of A Leaky Roof
Following are some of the most common tell-tale signs that water is entering your property because of a roof problem.
- Spots or stains on your interior ceilings
- Moisture or mould in your attic
- Wet or rusty pipes
- Wear and tear because of the age of the roof
- Missing roof tiles where water could enter
- Loose or damaged flashing
- Sagging in the centre of the roof where water has settled
- Cracked, damaged or missing shingles
- Musty odours in your home
- Peeling paint on internal walls
- Debris in the guttering
- You see or hear drops
If you have noticed one or more of these signs, it may be time to call the professionals at Pro Roof Restoration Brisbane. We´ll determine the cause of the leak and make the necessary repairs to fix the problem and ensure it doesn´t return.
How We Fix Leaking Roofs
Not all leaks are as apparent as a hole in the ceiling. We´ll start by carrying out a complete structural survey of your roof to determine the scale of the problem. In our experience of working on residential and commercial properties, the majority of roof leaks are fixable. However, if we discover serious structural damage, we may recommend a new roof.
Once we have located the problem, we´ll apply the most appropriate fix with quality materials that will no longer let the water through.
Our roof leak repair services in Brisbane include:
- Residential roof leaks
- Apartment block roof leaks
- Commercial premises roof leaks
- Flat roof leaks
- Tile and metal roof leaks
- Emergency roof repair
- Storm damage roof repair
Why Choose Us?
- Trained and accredited roofing professionals
- Reputation for excellence, honesty and integrity
- Fair, transparent pricing
- Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority
- Leading experts in our field
- We guarantee our work